Thursday, August 27, 2009

And.....we're back!

So sorry for the extended absence!!!! Did you miss me?? **crickets**

I'm sure all of you are going through the same end of August rush to get kids (or in my case, a husband!) back to school and get a new routine in place. Special thanks to those of you who kept faithfully checking in with nothing new to see! Thank you for sticking with me. I'm so excited about the next several posts to share with all of you. And I hope to get a few great home/recipe submissions from some of you!

Anyway, here's what's coming up this week:

A little spray paint:

And some fabric:


And maybe even a little of this:


So do your sit-ups (believe me, the caramel corn is WORTH it!), get your spray-paint trigger ready and meet me back here tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment