Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pardon the Break.....

I'm here! I'm here! I'm in the middle of three-week road trip to visit dear friends and family out west while we have a break from school. So we've been having lots of this

and this.


But I'm also working on updating a dining room for less than $50, reaffirming my love for Craigslist, and loving checking all of your blogs for those of you who left comments or are new followers. I'm even starting to plan a giveaway to thank all of you for showing me some love! I hope all of you are enjoying the last few weeks of summer.

Stay tuned...I can't wait to show you all of the new projects!

And I can't wait to show everybody yours! If you have a recent project success (or disaster) or recipe that your family loved, I would LOVE to hear from you and post it. I've got some great readers that give fantastic feedback! (wink, wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment