Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Home In Progress This Week

I'm so excited for the projects I have coming up this week. I will FINALLY post a non-painted-and-still-totally-beautiful wood project (I know, I know, I promised it last week but it was spent getting my oldest ready for preschool...sob sob) and some awesome wall decorations and letter hangings for a little girl's room.

It's almost (officially) the first day of fall - although according to Melissa at The Inspired Room, fall decorating season is already here!
I love fall, it's my wedding anniversary, you get to wear cozy sweaters, the weather is just about perfect where I live. Now I want to bring that inside my house in a fun, inexpensive way! If you have a cute fall project, decor idea, or cozy fall recipe, I would LOVE to share it here!

Happy Fall!

P.S. Have you seen my fun little button for the blog?? Check it out - it's on the right-hand side of the screen, just scroll down! If you've got a H.I.P. (home.in.progress) home, grab it to paste on your own blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment